Hayley, as cute as she looks all dollied up in dresses, sometimes goes for a style all her own. Just last week she came prancing down the stairs in none other than a bright green sweater, pink sweat pants, purple Uggs, and a gigantic red headband from her Snow White costume. And the words out of her mouth?! “Look at me Mommy! Aren’t I pretty?!” Yes Sweet Pea, you are very pretty! Most beautiful! So I grabbed my camera. I just had to! But what I never suspected was that these photographs would be some of my all time favorite pictures of my daughter. They’re completely her, nothing styled, nothing planned, just her.
1. Love those purple Uggs. Can you tell they are on the wrong feet?!
2. Love that she always wants to go out wearing her ginormous Snow White red bow on top her head.
3. Love that she has her own little mismatched style and is so confident.
4. Love that when she wears sweaters she insists on having just one button buttoned.
5. Love the little saunter in her walk.
6. Love that she tried to cut her own bangs three weeks ago (okay, maybe I didn’t love that :o).